Allis-Chalmers

“Years of Expansion”

This article published in a 1947 issue of WE of Allis-Chalmers¬†commemorates the expansion of the company from 1847-1947.¬† With its new name, Allis-Chalmers Co., our company entered the twentieth century strengthened by the 1901 merger of the E. P. Allis Co. with three other leading industrial concerns. Annual business had reached the $10,000,000 mark, and… Continue reading “Years of Expansion”