Historical research is an exciting passion for people who love piecing together the puzzle of our past. Gaps in information, distance from resources, or uncertainty of where to start can create roadblocks in the quest for the facts. I can help you in your search of history at an affordable price. Contact me today to talk about your project!
- Winnebago County Courthouse
- UW Oshkosh – Polk Library Archives (Wisconsin Area Research Center Network)
- City of Oshkosh
- Oshkosh Public Museum
- Oshkosh Public Library
- Winnebago County Historical & Archaeological Society
- and other countywide and state institutions
A Few of My Projects:
- Take Cover, Neenah: Backyard Family Fallout Shelters in Cold War America
- City of Oshkosh Riverwalk Historic Signage
- Images of America: Markesan
- Oshkosh Landmarks Commission Historic Markers
- Discover Historic Oshkosh
I graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science degree in History. I am the Vice President of the Winnebago County Historical & Archaeological Society, a commissioner on the Oshkosh Landmarks Commission, and am involved with Oshkosh WWI Centennial Committee. Additionally, I have spent the past five years conducting research on my own genealogy and learning new resources for digging up family history. To learn more, visit my blog and you will quickly see my passion for all things history!